Ready to get out on the Water?
Axis Sport Fishing Charters provides high quality charters for fishermen of all skill levels. From first time family trips to experienced fishermen looking for the big catch, we do it all. Need assistance or have questions? Send us a message using the form below and someone from The Axis team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to getting you Hooked!!
Axis Sport Fishing Charters
Address: 336 Admiral Way
Edmonds, Wa 98020
Phone: (425) 308-6928
What To Bring:
- Warm Cloths
Axis Sport Fishing Charters leave from the beautiful town of Edmonds, a northern suburb of Seattle, just a few minutes north of downtown. We will meet you in front of the Edmonds Yacht Club Sign on the north side of the building.
For your map/GPS: 336 Admiral Way, Edmonds, WA 98020
NOTE: The Salty Dog is moored just past Arnies Restaurant on the "R" Dock.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Directions - Port Of Edmonds:
- Take I-5 (North or South) and take exit 177 and head West.
- Continue West on SR 104 following directions to the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry Terminal.
- Once on Route 104, the two lanes will split at mile 4; be in the right lane to branch off to the Kingston Ferry.
- After 5 miles, you will see four overhead traffic lights and the ferry toll booths. Take that left on to Dayton.
- Quickly it will bend 90 degrees to the left and become Admiral Way. You will see Arnie's restaurant on your right.
- Take next right into the parking lot just north of the Edmond's Yacht Club sign.
- The Salty Dog will be moored directly across the parking lot on "R" dock.
See you on the Water!!!