What to expect!
What to expect!
Frequently Asked Questions
The guides at Axis Charters have put together a Frequently Asked Questions page to help answer some of your questions.
What should we bring on our trip?
In short you should bring the following:
- Food and beverages
- Warm clothes/Rain gear (It's always 10 degrees cooler on the water)
- Sunglasses. Even on cloudy days!!
How far is the boat ride?
Boat rides can be 5 minutes to 45 minutes. There are many factors which contribute to the length of the boar ride, including: tide, wind direction, cloud cover, fish species and time of year. If this is a concern, ask while booking your trip. We are in the catching business and want to take you to where you will get the most action
Do we need to buy a fishing license?
Yes. A valid Washington State fishing license is required and may be purchased:
- Online https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov
- Local retailers
- On the boat
Does your boat have bathrooms?
Yes. We have private facilities
Do you clean our catch?
Yes. Your catch of the day will be cleaned and bagged on ice
Should we tip our guide?
Tips are not mandatory however they are customary and greatly appreciated.
Can we bring a GPS and mark the spots we fish?
How far in advance should I book my trip?
Advanced reservations should be made at the earliest possible time. Peak months, March-November, book early, and may not be available.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Trips cancelled outside of 30 days or due to weather will receive full refund of the deposit. If cancelled due to weather the deposit may be used for rebooked dates
- Trips cancelled 11 to 30 days prior to the trip will forfeit the deposit however, the deposit may be put towards a trip within 6 months of the original scheduled trip.
- Any trip cancelled 10 days prior to the scheduled trip date will require the customer to pay 50% of the total trip cost.
- If a trip is cancelled within 5 days from the scheduled trip date, the customer will be required to pay the full balance of the trip. Customers may reschedule the trip for up to 6 months using this payment as a full credit towards the rescheduled trip.
It is the sole discretion of your guide to cancel a trip due to weather. Your guide will discuss this decision with you based on his knowledge and experience of the conditions.
Axis Sport Fishing Charters
With years of experience, our fast, comfortable boat and diverse charter services allow us to offer you the sport-fishing or sightseeing experience that you've been dreaming about. Contact AXIS CHARTERS TODAY and book your trip of a lifetime.
Fish with me and you'll be hooked!
Book your trip TODAY!!!